Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My First Blog entry

This is my first entry into my blog--shall i jump right in and talk about what is on my mind?! THE WEATHER--after weeks and weeks in the -30 to -40 range, it's now +2!! It smells like spring (if there is such a thing!!) When i walked to work this morning, even the wind felt warm! I can't believe that they're calling for rain on Sunday--then -13 on Monday--I'm hoping that doesn't happen because the roads will be a complete nightmare to try and navigate.
BUT with the amount of snow we have and the warmer weather, it does make for perfect snowman making conditions--this is something that doesn't happen too often here. For the most part, our snow is all 'crystally' and you couldn't make a snowball if your life depended on it. I think this weekend i'll send the kids outside to make one--if there's still snow left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment